THEORETICAL PRACTICAL COURSE OF PALATINE BULBS AND INTENSIVE PHONOTHERAPY
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
JALISCO AND GUERRERO ROOMS
SALÓN JALISCO: Dental Specialties and mixed program
GUERRERO ROOM : Speech Therapy and Phoniatrics
Coordinator: Dr. Carlos Manzano Aquiahuatl
Maria Inês Pegoraro Krook, PhD
Homero Carneiro Aferri, MD.
Objectives: Treatment of velopharyngeal insufficiency by means of a palatal prosthesis in conjunction with an intensive program of speech therapy: Interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary action of the dentist / orthodontist and speech therapist / speech therapist.
1. To develop skills for the dentist and speech therapist in the interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary prosthetic management of velopharyngeal dysfunction in patients with cleft lip and palate.
2. Train the dentist / orthodontist and the speech therapist / speech therapist (Phoniatrics and / or Speech Therapy) in the preparation of palatal prostheses.
3. Train the dentist / orthodontist and speech therapist / speech therapist (Phoniatrics and / or Speech Therapy) to prepare the patient for IVF surgery, through a pharyngeal bulb reduction program;
4. Train the speech pathologist / speech therapist (Phoniatrics and / or Speech Therapy) to treat speech disorders resulting from velopharyngeal insufficiency, through an intensive speech therapy program, in conjunction with the use of palatal prostheses.
Requirements to participate in the workshop: Professional profile of the speech therapy area, speech therapy and orthodontics. Partners Smile Train.
Workshop registration by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COST: $ 3000.00 non-members. Free for Smile Train Partners and AMLPHAC members with credentials.
* Space is limited to 80 students with a specialty: speech therapy, speech therapy or dental specialties.